Has anyone tryed Bob Harpers Skinny Rules?

Options
I got the DVDs and am just starting them but worried if it will be enough or not, im not following the book but i'm starting to log again

Replies

• Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Are they exercise DVD's? I've heard that his workouts can be tough but I've never tried them. If you figure out how many calories it takes to maintain your current weight, and you eat at a calorie deficit, then Bob Harper's Skinny Rules will definately work.:flowerforyou:
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I tried one of his last work out dvds it worked out and was hard..but my kids scratched that one haha...Maybe buy it again but this one makes my legs hurt at least from all the squats and my arms lol
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have just bought these discs and wondered if you did them and how did they work for you. I plan to run as well as these DVDs and I also go to dance classes. Would love to know your results or anyone's results .
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I tried one of his last work out dvds it worked out and was hard..but my kids scratched that one haha...Maybe buy it again but this one makes my legs hurt at least from all the squats and my arms lol

When i do the biggest loser dvds i know i cant walk right for at least 4 days!! haha But thats how i know its working!!