My NSV Of The Morning!

Options
GunterRose
GunterRose Posts: 56 Member
Well, my biggest NSV to this point happened this morning as I was getting ready for work. I was in front of my mirror in just my underwear and I saw it. I actually saw where I have lost, and saw that I look better now than when I started. Up to this point I haven't noticed a big difference, but trusted that I must be doing something right since the scale was going down and some of my clothes were getting loose. It was an amazing feeling and I've been riding that all morning!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning!

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling....right! I am happy for you. Walk tall and proud at work today and just try to get that smile off your face. Bet ya can't do it!! :wink:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah thats awesome. I have nights like that before I go out when I stare at myself like wow and I still go so much to lose.
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Its hard to see in yourself sometimes so congrats that you found it! Remember it when you are struggling-it will help keep you going.

It takes a bit longer for friends/peers/family to notice and once they do-its almost annoying. Either they want to know how and then can't understand the willpower or they are worried that you are getting too slim.
    Can't win ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!