Looking for MFP Friends! feels lonely logging in daily!

Options
Hello!

My name is Amanda. I'm 26 years old and started trying to lose weight in Sept 2013. I've managed to lose 30ish pounds since, but still looking to lose another 10-20. If anyone else is looking for MFP friends, Add me. I log in daily, I track but I don't get to interact with others who have similar goals of losing weight. Makes it boring.

Started 09-16-13 weighed 168
Today 04-17-14 I weigh 137
Goal - lose another 10-20 lbs by sept 2014

Lets all help motivate each other in getting those pounds off!!!

Replies

• eastcoaster25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had a good journey and have a lot if tips. Lost 30 lbs in 18 months. The support on mfp is great!
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amanda, our macros and goals are much the same! I started at 164lbs, down to 145 and want to lose another 11 lbs for a total of 20 and want to tone up! I log in every day along with a group of buds who all chat, view each other's diaries for advice & support and just encourage the heck out of each other. I'll send you an add, feel free to accept if you want! :)

and good luck!!
  • shescountry74
    Options
    I completely understand how you feel. Seeing your progress, you have done amazing. Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • pink_glitter94
    pink_glitter94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends to help with motivation! New to the whole community thing!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me, our goal weight is similar. I log in daily.
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and have an open diary :drinker:
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I log in every day and my diary is open to friends. My current goal is higher than yours but once I hit it, I plan on making a new one. Little bit at a time and all that.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm only daily and my diary is accessible to friends. Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • dbrhseny1
    dbrhseny1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Debbie
  • NikG29
    NikG29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have an open diary and always glad to accept advice/ give advice!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far youre doing incredible feel free to add me x
  • Bellabooksa
    Bellabooksa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as I'm looking for the same! I have much greater amount to lose than you, but we're here for the same thing! :) Great job on your weight loss so far and keep up the good work! We all need motivation! :)
  • blowe65
    blowe65 Posts: 8
    Options
    You Can Add Me!! I aint got to many friends lol
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone is welcome to add me. I am 30, log daily, and am working on losing my last 20 pounds while toning up. I'm a runner and would love to swap tips, recipes, and advice.
  • shrianna
    shrianna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me as your MFP buddy!
    I've logged in for a month now!
    I do the best I can in being in Calorie Deficit and try and do Cardio and Weights for an hour at the gym!
    I hope to reach my ideal weight goal in a year!
    Keep up the good work!
    Feel free to message me anytime
    Let's do this together!
    Shrianna
  • Scrappie54
    Scrappie54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can also add me to your friend list. Glad to have you on my MFP
  • jenyzmcc
    jenyzmcc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals. Ive lost 35lbs so far but totally stuck in a rut and keep going up or down a few lbs but no significant losses! Trying to get to 136Lbs but still 10-15lbs to go! Feel free to add me!
  • betts20e
    betts20e Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have similar goals and would love to connect with others! Feel free to add me. Lost about 50 pounds a couple years ago but a lot of the weight has crept back up. Trying to get back into the routine of logging, eating healthier, and working out more.Thanks!
  • ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends... feel free to add!
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Amanda! Let's be friends! (Same to anyone else looking for friends...)