Newbie:) for a few days now!

Options
Hello to all:)!! I'm new at this MFP.. But I've been exercising and eating healthy for about a week and a half now! My goal is to loose 40 pounds! I have been exercising all last week/ wknd and ate healthy no junk/fatty food just water and healthy diet. I don't understand cause I step on the scale this morning and it said I gained 4 pounds! How is that possible? OMG.. Help please!!! Am I doing something wrong? I feel less motivated now:(.. Not going to Stop me from doing what I need to do tho! But just wondering Wth am I doing wrong?

Replies

• Dtermined89
    Options
    your not doing anything wrong as long as your eating enough. thats the key once you dip below thats when problems happen...excersize helps also if your eating really healthy u can have a small treat once in a while...make it fun!
  • CCTompkins
    Options
    Hey!! It might be your water intake. I have done the same thing. If you are eating more fruits and drinking more water that is what it could be. How do your clothes fit? It's taken me a while to come to the terms that no matter what the scale says - it's how my clothes fit. I am the same weight (to the pound) that I was before i had my 2 year old and I look nothing like I did 2 years ago. I looked great then and i wore a smaller size. I would probably have to lose about 10 pounds to get back into those clothes but i weigh the same!!!
  • fluffnstuff11
    Options
    It could also be the muscle you are gaining, I heard from a friend that you gain muscle before starting to lose the fat... hope this helps :) I have been doing this for 10 days and haven't seen much difference on the scale either and I have cut my food dramatically .....
  • iLuvMyBebes
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice =) I really appreciate it! Ill just keep doing what im doing and hopefully ill see some changes in the next couple of weeks or so! You have a great and blessed day!!!!