Newbie:) for a few days now!

iLuvMyBebes
iLuvMyBebes Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all:)!! I'm new at this MFP.. But I've been exercising and eating healthy for about a week and a half now! My goal is to loose 40 pounds! I have been exercising all last week/ wknd and ate healthy no junk/fatty food just water and healthy diet. I don't understand cause I step on the scale this morning and it said I gained 4 pounds! How is that possible? OMG.. Help please!!! Am I doing something wrong? I feel less motivated now:(.. Not going to Stop me from doing what I need to do tho! But just wondering Wth am I doing wrong?

Replies

• your not doing anything wrong as long as your eating enough. thats the key once you dip below thats when problems happen...excersize helps also if your eating really healthy u can have a small treat once in a while...make it fun!
  • Hey!! It might be your water intake. I have done the same thing. If you are eating more fruits and drinking more water that is what it could be. How do your clothes fit? It's taken me a while to come to the terms that no matter what the scale says - it's how my clothes fit. I am the same weight (to the pound) that I was before i had my 2 year old and I look nothing like I did 2 years ago. I looked great then and i wore a smaller size. I would probably have to lose about 10 pounds to get back into those clothes but i weigh the same!!!
  • It could also be the muscle you are gaining, I heard from a friend that you gain muscle before starting to lose the fat... hope this helps :) I have been doing this for 10 days and haven't seen much difference on the scale either and I have cut my food dramatically .....
  • Thank you all for the advice =) I really appreciate it! Ill just keep doing what im doing and hopefully ill see some changes in the next couple of weeks or so! You have a great and blessed day!!!!
This discussion has been closed.