175 lbs down. From Morbid Obese to Half Marathoner

Options

Replies

• sunnydeez77
    sunnydeez77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! Thank you for "being an open book" it helps to hear these things. Your hard work is great to see. I have been wanting to kayak, it's one of my goals. Cannot wait till I am small enough to fit in one. Great job, lady!! :)
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! What an amazing transformation. Thank you so much for sharing your story! I'm just starting on my journey, five months in and feeling better every day so seeing a success story like yours lets me know it it possible and that hard work definitely pays off. It really makes my day and keeps me motivated and inspired when I read posts like this.
  • kanittaj
    kanittaj Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great transformation and so inspiring!!!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Great post and thanks for the inspiration! I'm also curious what type of scan that is and what type of provider you had the scan and your various body fat and VO2 assessments done?

It was through local university here. They have a weight management clinic that does research studies on weight loss. The study that I am doing does body scans and vo2 tests and alot of other things. Its been amazing. And they pay me to see how diet and exercise impact my weightloss.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    And, this is going on my profile page under "inspirations."
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to post this! What an inspiration you are :flowerforyou:
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for sharing.
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Pretty amazing! You look so much taller in the second photo! You rock! You definitely inspired me... I need lots of that. Thank you.
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    You look awesome. Thanks for sharing. I have a goal to run a 5k as I use to run so this is very encouraging. Keep up the good work.
  • bobbijodmb
    Options
    Pretty amazing! You look so much taller in the second photo! You rock! You definitely inspired me... I need lots of that. Thank you.

not at all-- I just don't slouch as much without the weight!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, best of luck, and thanks for sharing this. You. Are. AWESOME!!!!!
  • bobbijodmb
    Options
    Thanks everyone-- reading over the comments today was wonderful. I am glad that i could help someone, anyone, to get to where I am today.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats! this is so inspiring! I need to get my act together and NOT slow down the process when it gets hard.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You've changed both the outside and the inside!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspirational! I'm totally intrigued by the body scans.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You rock! What an amazing transformation of your body, your life and your outlook. :flowerforyou:
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look incredible and are so inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just. Wow. You have my utmost respect. Congratulations and enjoy your new healthy life!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • maireailbhe
    maireailbhe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Congrats on all of your hard work! I hope that this will be me someday! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!