MFP is looking for iOS beta testers

Options
Alex
Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
MFP is looking for beta testers to help us test our next iOS release.

If you regularly use an iOS device to access MyFitnessPal and are interested in helping us improve the iOS experience by participating in this beta, please send an email to: iosbetafeedback@myfitnesspal.com

Please be sure to include:
1) What type and model of iOS device you have.
2) Please let us know if you have any connected devices, such as Fitbit, Up, etc...

We won't be able to accept everyone into the beta - we are only looking for around 100 participants who are available to help us immediately and continue to provide feedback over the next few days.

Thank you!

Replies

• taun1
    taun1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would be willing to help... I have an iPhone 4 and I currently have no devices connected. I am looking for the right one though...
  • nfxhk
    nfxhk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there,

I am happy to beta test, I have an iPad air and iPhone 5s running iOS 8 beta.

I also use a Jawbone up.

Thanks
  • arob_87
    arob_87 Posts: 7
    Options
    Happy to beta test here, currently running iOS 8 on iPhone 5S have a fitbit tracker but currently using the MFP built in counter.
  • shilpaca
    shilpaca Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Happy to Test. I have an Iphone 4s and also Ipad with the IOS8
  • jlt50
    jlt50 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a iPhone 5s running ios8 beta also use a Nike Fuel Band.
  • BryBub
    BryBub Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is it too late? I just put iOS 8 Beta on my iPhone 5s... I link with Pact, Fitbit One, Runkeeper and ismoothrun... Love MyFitnessPal!!!
  • BryBub
    BryBub Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also, noticing a couple of bugs thus far. Will not let me enter my weight... I go to the Progress screen, where it says steps, weight, etc in the top left corner, when I touch it to change what I'm looking at, or the view, a white, blank, rectangular box appears from the bottom of the screen... Have to restart MFP at this point. Also, same thing happens when trying to select serving sizes when logging food. Once again, freezes at this point and have to restart MFP.