Hi everyone

Options
Hi my name's Katherine, and i discovered this site by accident on my random search of sites to help me loose weight,

So hello to everyone and i hope you can help me and vice versa, so we can all tbe healthy people we can be,

Replies

• battykatty2002
    Options
    Hi my name's Katherine, and i discovered this site by accident on my random search of sites to help me loose weight,

So hello to everyone and i hope you can help me and vice versa, so we can all tbe healthy people we can be,
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    HI, That is how I found this site also. I sure hope it works. So far everyone seems to be really nice and very helpful. I think you will like it, of course this is only my second day on here but looking forward to it.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Katherine, I'm glad you found us. :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Katherine and Connie! You both DID come to the right place! This site WILL help you lose all the weight that you want, AND, it'll even be fun doing it!!! I know that seems hard to believe, but, I'm dead serious! It REALLY, REALLY WORKS!
    I recommend that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some things, such as meats, since just estimating can be WAY off!
    I also recommend drinking lots and lots of water. It not only helps fill you up, it's great for the skin too!
  • Laynee
    Laynee Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome! I also found this place by accident (actually I think God intended it) and I'm looking forward to losing weight and getting healthier along with everyone else here. It's time to take care of ourselves, right?!

84495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you won't regret your decision to join this site.