Back at it after too long off! Need support :)

Options
Hi all!! I am looking to add some new friends for support and motivation! I have been a member here on MFP in the past and have had great success.....BUT due to my awesome slackablity ....NOT.....I have gained all that I had lost back and then some :( I am ready to get my head back in the game and lose all this unwanted weight once and for all! So hit me up with a FR if you are interested! Have a productive day!!!

Replies

• sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    FR sent, hope I can help motivate you, look forward to seeing your progess
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    been there done that but this time is the last time feel free to add me
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm a returner as well, although I never reached my goal the first time. Good luck!
  • yangi1
    yangi1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I am exactly in the boat just started again last week. We can do it
  • JL314
    JL314 Posts: 10
    Options
    FR also sent. I'm also looking for new friends. Everyone is welcomed to add me too :)
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've been back at it for a couple weeks now. Trying to lose the 15 I gained over the past year.
  • amymgarv
    amymgarv Posts: 2
    Options
    Just added you! I'm here for support :)
  • stacyrenea06
    stacyrenea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been there too and I am finally on the right track. I started an amazing nutrition program that has helped me jump start my weightloss journey and now I am just working my butt off to get to a healthy weight. You can do it!! Feel free to add me:)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to motivate and help us both reach are goals! :)
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    Would love to come along on your weight loss journey. I am 28 and am looking to lose 192 pounds over the next little while. Always could use some more friends for the journey!
  • 816momma
    816momma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Just started again today and hoping new friends will help keep me on track.