Shredding for the Wedding

Options
I'm about 9 weeks into my diet/workout plan. I'm down about 7 pounds and have 6-10 more to reach my goal! I'm getting married in September so this is the final push! Anyone else shredding for the wedding?? :)

Replies

• emmyemcaty03
    Options
    Well, its not my wedding but "a" wedding started this whole process for me. I went and got fitted for bridesmaid dresses for my little brothers wedding in October. I decided to order mine two sizes smaller, no turning back now :)
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am getting married 09/20/2014-I started working out consistently and tracking on 03/17/2014-I am down 20lbs, looking to lose another 25 before the big day...and another 25 after that to get to my Goal Weight!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be married next October, so I have plenty of time to lose the 30 lbs I'd like to lose. Good luck on your goal and congratulations on your wedding! Add me if you'd like.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Aug 30, 2014 here...I started seriously in March and am down 20ish lbs. I have to be careful not to lose too much or my dress wont be able to be altered small enough. I would be ok with that and so is my fiancé'. LOL
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm about 9 weeks into my diet/workout plan. I'm down about 7 pounds and have 6-10 more to reach my goal! I'm getting married in September so this is the final push! Anyone else shredding for the wedding?? :)
    YAY Fellow September bride! Congrats to you! I have started my healthy, lifting lifestyle not specifically for my wedding but a nice coincidence. I've lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks and nearly 4 inches. My plan is to lose another 10-15 lbs by wedding day. I can't change too much as my dress is being made and cannot be altered later on.
  • hotmama84
    hotmama84 Posts: 10
    Options
    im currently shredding for my wedding. mine isn't until may 2015 but this has been an ongoing weight lose project for a while and until I had lost a substantial amount I wouldn't book it. now I have and I need to shift the rest before I say I do!

feel free to add me. am friendly, a daily logger and always offer support to others on their journey x
  • tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a September bride too! Trying to stun in my dress and feel amazing! I am also trying to develop a healthy lifestyle so I can try and avoid that post wedding newly wed weight! Feel free to add me!
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    Welcome soon to be bride friends! We can do this! One step, one bite, one moment at a time! Here for any kind of support I can give. Congrats to you all!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So excited to have some new friends!! Congrats to all of you!! Looking forward to getting to our goals together!!
  • eliseangell2014
    eliseangell2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am getting married September 20th also! I have about 25lbs to lose total and I have lost 13lbs so far so I'm getting close! I started a boot camp 3 days a week that is very challenging and helping me get results quickly. I'm trying to stay away from cheese and processed stuff. It is really hard...even when I have a couple cheat meals a week the weight comes off, but I know the cleaner I eat the faster it goes! Congrats to all my fellow brides!
  • ashadowreflected
    ashadowreflected Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am getting married November 29th and having a REALLY hard time getting my motivation back. I really wanted to lose 50 lbs more before the wedding but it's not looking to good with the way I'm going... :-(

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am getting married September 20th also! I have about 25lbs to lose total and I have lost 13lbs so far so I'm getting close! I started a boot camp 3 days a week that is very challenging and helping me get results quickly. I'm trying to stay away from cheese and processed stuff. It is really hard...even when I have a couple cheat meals a week the weight comes off, but I know the cleaner I eat the faster it goes! Congrats to all my fellow brides!
    You are really doing well! Half way there. Seems the 20/21 of September are very popular days. Congrats on your upcoming marriage :happy:
  • thewaywardpenguin
    Options
    Hi there - I'm getting married August 30, 2014 as well :)
  • HomesickLarki
    HomesickLarki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My best friend is getting married in November and I have a lot to do before then!!
  • hanmich24
    hanmich24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im getting married Dec 21st! so excited but yet find it really hard to stay motivated. I eat well most of the time but then will binge! i was going to get my dress made and send off my measurements in 6 weeks. i woudl like to lose 2 stone before then!
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    Hi there - I'm getting married August 30, 2014 as well :)

Hey that's my day too! Congrats!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    My best friend is getting married in May. I aim to be at target for February so I have some wiggle room if I slip up for a while.
  • erin6989
    erin6989 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married October 2015. I'm down about 30lbs so far, with maybe 10 (maybe 15??) to go. Most importantly though, i want to get my back and arms ripped by my day :) I wish you all the best!
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I look better now than I do in my wedding photos... pretty proud of myself.
  • KEPcakes
    KEPcakes Posts: 2
    Options
    I am getting married in May 2015. My fiancee and already killing it on his diet! He is down 30lbs. Time for me to get on board and amp up the motivation for both of us. Looking for friend to help me stay positive. I struggle with finding a way to relax and unplug that doesn't include my butt on the couch and a pint of ice cream!