Before & Half Way Pics (T25)

Options
12346»

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress I did t25 last fall and had some results and was thinking of doing another round I enjoyed the program. You have given me some inspiration to do another round and eat better this time around.
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, I love looking at the transformation pics, they are truly amazing.
  • dianasustaita37
    dianasustaita37 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow..... your hard work shows.. Keep up the good work :)
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very nice, thanks for the encouragement.
  • struxall38
    struxall38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You should be sooo proud!! I tried this program monday and I could not keep up I kept moving but omg I was sweating and extremely short of breath (chronic asthmatic) I exercise almost every day so I thought I could do it but not sure if I'm ready I'm only 60 days in on mfp so any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated should I wait to do this or is it a normal reaction to the program?
  • Always_Belle
    Always_Belle Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's amazing our transformation. Can't wait to see final pictures!
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow,
    What a difference 19 pounds make, so encouraging , You look fantastic. hope you are giving yourself some type of reward for getting to the 1/2 way mark. Bravo.
    :flowerforyou:
  • RoxyBaroque
    RoxyBaroque Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's awesome congratulations! I did the first week of alpha - then on say 8 when I was doing the cardio day something in my back snapped and I've been unable to exercise since...like nothing! And that was just over a week ago - mega bummed, but totally my own fault for not concentrating hard enough :( Stay safe people!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That's awesome congratulations! I did the first week of alpha - then on say 8 when I was doing the cardio day something in my back snapped and I've been unable to exercise since...like nothing! And that was just over a week ago - mega bummed, but totally my own fault for not concentrating hard enough :( Stay safe people!

Thanks a bunch! I am so sorry to hear about your injury! I have been there, done that. Take it easy and get better. Best of luck to you!
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    SplitPic_jpg1_zps3b206295.jpg
  • JasmineGhee
    JasmineGhee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look amazing i have 1 week left until im done with Beta and I have only lost 7 pounds :( good Job!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job. I'm inspired.
  • Fourtysevenguy
    Fourtysevenguy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    Totally amazing!
    Keep it up! :)
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing pictures, you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • Moveover50
    Moveover50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great and for me into my 3rd week gives me the knowledge and inspiration... It can be done!! A few people have made me doubt that 1200 is not going to work but thanks to you all doubt is gone. Look forward to the next lot of photos.Well Done
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,591 Member
    Options
    lookin good!!! keep it up gurl!!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!