Hello from Wisconsin!

Options
bbalz
bbalz Posts: 4 Member
I'm 28 year old male from Wisconsin and hit a point where I knew I wanted to make change.

A little over a month ago I started eating better and exercising and it's made a change in my attitude towards life and overall a much happier and healthier person. That being said, I'm still working towards my goal and then some.

So far I'm 30 lbs down and my initial goal was 44-45 lbs. I might aim to hit 50 lbs as that's more of an ideal spot to be at my age and height.

I've been a member for a long time and likely due to installing the app on my phone and never using it a while ago.

That's about all I have for introductions... if anyone is looking for active friends, feel free to add me! Would love to keep up the motivation and have a news feed of people staying active and healthy.

-Brent B.

Replies

• ayron102
    ayron102 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Something about our two major food groups - beer and cheese-covered-brats that does it to the wisconsin boys huh? :)

I just joined the site - I'll add you as a friend. I'm just starting to ramp up using the site. Tracking food - wow - my mom would be so proud seeing me use these measuring cups and what-not - just not in the same way she did! haha :)
  • bbalz
    bbalz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hear that hahaha... since I started doing this a lot more seriously in the past month or so I've probably spent more on kitchen cooking items then I have in the past 5 years.

Thanks for the add!