Need more friends please!

Options
Hi - I have been here for two weeks and absolutely love this website. I'm 34 and have been working out for about 20 years. Motivation is not my problem, but I am always looking to learn new information as well as get new ideas. My main focus currently is nutrition, where I find there is an infinite amount of information to learn. While I am looking for more advanced users for this kind of information, I welcome anyone who is looking for motivation as I will be more than happy to help!

Thanks!

Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a wonderful website for friends and support and wonderful information too!!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!!!!

Good luck! You can do this!
  • jesshamonko
    Options
    :smile: Good luck to you!! This website has been great to me so far!
  • Dgimson
    Options
    I need more friends too. Turning 35 in September and am trying to get back to my target weight (135). Have 13lbs to lose and need some accountability. Thanks for the help!
  • Totallydetermined
    Totallydetermined Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week and I love this site. Like you I am concerned with nutrition, though I definitely need to lose weight too.
    I'm 32 and I feel so old physically. I've eaten myself up to 220lb but somehow have managed to not give my body the fuel it needs.

So, I've promised myself that I'm not going to waste my calorie allowance on crap!
    I'm as much bothered about healthy nutrition as I am about my fat, carb, sugar levels etc.

Any motivation you have going spare would gratefully be received by many of us on here, including me :-)
    I really hope you get as much out of this site as I do :-)