New inspiration: Revenge!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!

Options
Ok so today my "big sister" in my old sorority asked if i would be in her wedding. and here is the kicker....a girl who hates me is going to be a bridesmaid as well!!! (ahh i cant even describe how much i dislike this girl!!) Well the reason why I dont really care for her is because since the first time she met me she has been a major ***** to me for no apparent reason!! So here is where it gets bad.....I was kind of "talking" to this guy--just talking on the phone and hanging out randomly nothing physical but major flirting and it was very clear that we liked eachother! well one night at a party he got extremely drunk and ended up hooking up with her and of course i was a little upset about it but i really couldnt say anything about it since we werent dating. Well he tried going on a date or two with her and just couldnt be with her(he basically took her out on a date because he felt so guilty about having a one night stand) (he is a very sweet guy) Well after he told her he didnt want to date her he asked me to go to his fraternity's formal which is basically like a big dance and events and dinners that last for a weekend. I went and we had a blast. I come home and a couple of weeks later i am in trouble with my sorority because she went to the advisors and basically made it sound like i stole her BF!!! I stopped talking to the guy for a couple of months for a couple of different reasons so she shut up about it....needless to say she was meaner than ever to me!!! Well I started dating the guy again later and she really doesnt even speak to me anymore if she sees me now. But the guy is my BF now and we have a daughter and plans to get married so im pretty sure she hates my guts!! I dont have any doubts that I am prettier than her now but i want to look like the hottest most beautiful female on the face of the planet next to her!!!! just so when she looks at the photos from the wedding it will be a slap in the face for how much of a ***** she has been to me for the last 4 years!!!! I am EVIL MUAHAHAHAHA!!---she totally deserves it though!!!

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i wish i had revenge motivation!!! i guess i just dont get upset that easily, and people are pretty nice to me, and if they arent i usally blame myself... :/.. well anyway good luck at looking supa hot at the wedding
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    if they had a "like" button id be hitting that...ahahhahah sounds the way i feel toward some people n girl ur just like me and that revenge will be so sweet enjoy every minute of it! id love to see the look on her face....n what runs thru her head ahahhahah awesome! id love to be able to do that one day too real soon! .....=0) have an awesome week!
  • asteppaway
    asteppaway Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same reply :) there needs to be a like button, I would totally be hitting it!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    LOOOVVVEEEEE THHHIISSSSSSS-just dont upstage the bride teeeheee
  • njbranham
    Options
    Happy ending for you and the revenge won't only be good but great because you'll feel amazing inside and out. Just remember that this is more about you than it is about her. I hope that in this journey of becoming the most fabulous you that you forgive her for her evil ways and move on before the wedding, that will be the biggest revenge. Knowing that in the "Grand Scheme" of your life, she doesn't matter and never will. We in our own way 'Shine' to all the people in our lives that love us for who we are not what we can get for them, or do for them or for what we look like, BUT for all the smiles we bring into their lives with the love and happiness we share with them just being ourselves. So just be you, a 'fabulous' you and I hope you achieve your goals!!

~Nikki
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    I think you already have her beat. You just keep going because the hotter, the better and the more you can have that sweet revenge!!!!!! Although I am supposed to tell you that revenge is not the answer......you go for it and keep us all informed!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha!! Nothing like revenge to kick you motivated!! When is the wedding?! You will look great and you better post pics of you beside her!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I know how ya feel. My ex used to tell me I was fat (at 130 and 5'7" are you kidding me!) and other snide remarks about my looks. Then when we split and I joined the military he told me I couldn't make it and would fail out. Well, I used that to push harder and not only am I about 2.5 yrs in but his 'new' girl is ompa lump size. (I also don't like her cause we may have worked our issues [his cold feet] out if she hadn't been in the picture) She may have gotten him, but the wedding hasn't happened yet... I didn't get a wedding out of him(after 4 yrs)-- and he admitted to me (we are friends now) that he wishes he hadn't made such a stupid mistake and he was happier with me.
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    I have revenge motivation too... my husbands best friend is getting married to this girl who I CANNOT STAND for many, many, many reasons! I have never hated anyone as much as I hate her (my husbands hates her too... and he doesn't hate anyone).

Well I got married in October and all this girl did was criticize every detail of my wedding. I had a $80,000 wedding mind you and everyone else said how flawless it was.

So needless to say, this girl is getting married in June and my husband is a groomsmen. She and I are almost the exact same size right now and she's constantly posting on facebook about how much weight she wants to lose and how she is struggling. Nothing will feel better than if I am skinner then her on her wedding day! I know it's childish.. but so far it has been a great motivator, so I'm going with it.

Good luck with the revenge! It really is one of the best motivators in the world!
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    LMAO I Love This!! You go on with you bad self ;)
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have revenge motivation too... my husbands best friend is getting married to this girl who I CANNOT STAND for many, many, many reasons! I have never hated anyone as much as I hate her (my husbands hates her too... and he doesn't hate anyone).

Well I got married in October and all this girl did was criticize every detail of my wedding. I had a $80,000 wedding mind you and everyone else said how flawless it was.

So needless to say, this girl is getting married in June and my husband is a groomsmen. She and I are almost the exact same size right now and she's constantly posting on facebook about how much weight she wants to lose and how she is struggling. Nothing will feel better than if I am skinner then her on her wedding day! I know it's childish.. but so far it has been a great motivator, so I'm going with it.

Good luck with the revenge! It really is one of the best motivators in the world!

Totally agree!! i mean if people are that rude for that long they definately deserve a slap in the face :) ---even if its not physical LOL
  • michellesisreed
    michellesisreed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love this....dont get mad get even......funny stuff you go girl