Wow, your waist is so little!
  • TuRboJamEVeRydaY
    TuRboJamEVeRydaY Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring!! Great job!! Make sure you post the pinup pictures!!
  • dshea55
    dshea55 Posts: 14
    Options
    Girl you look Fantastic!! Way to go!! sexy pin up pics are the best!! and i even saw u got a new tattoo!! both are very pretty!! Once again WAY TO GO!!! YOU ROCK!!
  • MrsRios
    MrsRios Posts: 56
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss. I also Love Zumba by the way : )
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....what a transformation...you should be so proud of yourself

But Damn do I envy your waiste line ...if only Zumba would do that for me :blushing:
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A very inspiring post. AND you look incredible!! I agree, Zumba is amazing...I love anything that I can sweat in and enjoy doing so!! Congrats on your success, there are only more great milestones to come :)
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    UGHHH I'm so jealous! At 210 you have a little waist and now it is even more defined!!!! HOWWW?!?! I am pretty straight in my torso. I wish I had your curvessss! :love:
  • sabrina35
    Options
    you look awesome.. keep up the good work. I love Zumba and i have no rythm as well, I just move. lol
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Zumba is awesome, I have so much fun with it but i know I need to mix up my workouts more and especially get some weight training involved.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!