2 month progress ! Progression photo !

Options
astylla
astylla Posts: 118 Member
It's hard to believe only two months ago I started again using MFP to track food and exercise. I had begun on and off again but I've remained committed through Memorial Day , vacation , bad emotional days and stayed on track!

It's an amazing feeling. I even had a foot injury my third week by doing "too much". The doctor told me to take it easy. I went against that order and knew if I slowed down..I would find one excuse after another. So I did what I shouldn't have and kept going. I'm glad I personally did as now the pain is gone and hasn't come back.
I've been able to run slowly - even just from home to the bus stop five minutes away. From hand therapy to the bust stop again five minutes away. It's about starting small to bigger things !

I even got a heart rate monitor and watch I love and my husband has lost just under 15 lbs too.

So on April 21st I weighed in at 311 lbs - today I weigh 287!! I've also lost 5.5 inches on my waist alone.
If you are reading this..You CAN DO IT TOO. I was JUST like you..browsing the stories , looking for inspiration , it's right there in front of you , IN YOU. I eat well most days but I still have had ice cream , steak , bread - all the things I love just in different portions and options. The hardest part is taking the jump. We all start somewhere :)

2llbktf.jpg

Replies

• TerinnaAdams
    TerinnaAdams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!! Good for you!!! keep up the hardwork!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great progress!!!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You should be proud of yourself!!
  • CarolFox11
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself. You are doing a great job!
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, you can really tell in the waist! you are right it starts with a step, we may stumble but as long as we keep stepping we got this! great work and keep it up!
  • wahoostampingirl
    wahoostampingirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! Consistency and Persistence really pay off. I love that you are wearing the same dress in each pic because I can really see your progress.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Thanks for sharing.
  • MayRoyer
    MayRoyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can definitely see the difference! WTG! Keep up the good work!:smile::wink: :happy:
  • sassareno
    sassareno Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job, and super cute dress! I'm down just over 20 lbs as well and I'm starting to see my progress. Keep it up!
  • turpenoid
    turpenoid Posts: 73
    Options
    Keep it up! Love your attitude and you are looking so different!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Trinehar13
    Trinehar13 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look amazing, love following your progress!
  • mrswheat2014
    mrswheat2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!! Thanks for the words of encouragement!
  • qtmonica
    qtmonica Posts: 16
    Options
    Needed to hear that today, thanks for the inspiration....you look so good
  • kellyangel75
    Options
    Fantastic.....you are an inspiration:smile:
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Kimberlyann21
    Kimberlyann21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO...Sounds like you are doing awesome.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow look at your transformation already you got some beautiful curves lady you are fabulous
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!