I'm hungry *pout*

Options
2»

Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    It's 90 degrees here, too. The hot drinks seem to work better in the winter. Any chance you might be a little dehydrated?

No, I drink water like a fish. All day. Other than coffee, tea, and wine, it's all I drink. :)
  • gardenschooler
    gardenschooler Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ah, me too. And I'm still dehydrated, most of the time. I have a 24 ounce water bottle that I refill every hour. I think I sweat more than I drink.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    Thanks lemon...and everyone....I just came on here to whine and complain but you guys gave me some good advice and I really feel like part of the community right now. Cheesy but true. :love: Even the farty guy. :flowerforyou:

LOL
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That was me yesterday, a summer party at lunchtime, then frozen yogurt with the boys (my husband was out for dinner) ... I was so many calories over. Had planned on a light workout, but hit the Treadclimber hard instead! Now that summer is here, I like to work out after the boys go to bed, then shower all the sunblock, sweat, etc off before bed.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    Options
    That was me yesterday, a summer party at lunchtime, then frozen yogurt with the boys (my husband was out for dinner) ... I was so many calories over. Had planned on a light workout, but hit the Treadclimber hard instead! Now that summer is here, I like to work out after the boys go to bed, then shower all the sunblock, sweat, etc off before bed.

That's not a bad idea. I'd rather run outside, though. When hub gets back I can leave the kids with him and go. I'm not finding the time to do much weight training and I feel bad about it. hmmm...
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds quaint but for 300 calories I get a 5.3 ounce turkey burger w/ a side of bbq sauce and cup and a half of broccoli in my belly and as a 250 lbs guy I could not possibly eat four servings of that a day without exploding.

I think a lot of us get caught up in "eating healthy" we forget that meat and veggies is a pretty filling way to go when we drop all the junk that normally comes with it (oils, condiments, sauces, breads, etc.).

I am literally never hungry and the only time I crave stuff I am not eating right now is before I put some real food in my belly.

Not trying to suggest you only eat bland but just that if you are struggling with being hungry find a way to eat more food without all the calories. For me, that means lots of lean meat and veggies.