Breaking Dawn in 2011!

Options
Hello everyone! I am so happy my son told me about this site. I was currently a member of fitday.com but found this site to be of better use. I am so excited about 2011. So many changes and good things to look forward to. Of course as you probaly noticed by the screenname I am a "Twi-hard"! I love Twilight and hoping to connect with other Twilight fans trying to lose weight. No worries, you dont have to be a Twilight fan to connect with me :) I think we all can help each other ready our goals.

Breakingdawn2011

Replies

• cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im a twi-hard too:) I cant wait to see Breaking dawn part 1. It seems like it is taking for ever. Atleast i have the first 3 movies to get me by lol:):heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too!! Edward or Jacob?? lol
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Love Twilight, find the books way better than the movies, but I'll deal, it's still great seeing it all play out on the big screen.
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love them too! The books kept me RIVETED! And I can watch the movies over and over! I just wish a love like that truly existed....

Team EDCOB! (I can't decide)
  • LysLeslie
    Options
    I'm a twi-hard as well! Did you see they casted a bunch of new vamps, including Renesmee? Sooooo excited! Good luck to you , hun!
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee Twilight!! Cant wait to see the last one, I read all of them at least 2 times each! Welcome a board!!
  • briarashley
    Options
    twilight yay!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Love Twilight, find the books way better than the movies, but I'll deal, it's still great seeing it all play out on the big screen.
    I know what you mean. I love the books better, but it seems that I can picture the actors in the movie when I read the book and it makes the books all the more better. Do you get what I'm saying? lol
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Guilty of being a fan!!! I have even turned my husband into a fan! haha. *evil grin* Cannot wait for Breaking Dawn pt 1. to come out!!!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I love them too! The books kept me RIVETED! And I can watch the movies over and over! I just wish a love like that truly existed....

Team EDCOB! (I can't decide)

I wish love like that exists too. Perhaps it does and I just haven't found it? Let's sure hope it does! :happy:
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    HUGE twilight fan! TEAM JACOB!!!

I have all the books & all the movies even have a Jacob poster hanging in my bedroom even though my fiance hates it! LOL!! :laugh:

CANT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN!!
  • jtgill
    jtgill Posts: 48
    Options
    Me too, me too!! Edward or Jacob?? lol

I am ALL about Emmitt (Kellan Lutz is a hunk! Met him in person once....Yep I'll take him over the other two any day )
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You are already my favorite person on this site!! :wink: Edward is my man. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Seriously though, so glad to see that you are making this change in your life. This site is FANTASTIC, and now it's even more awesome because of all these awesome die hard TWI-fans!!! :glasses:
  • WritePaintDance
    WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know right! I keep watching the other 3 movies over and over again. I'm driving my son nuts. He calls me a "Twi-tard". Well, no one can understand my love for Twilight but a true "Twi-hard!

Tandy
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Totally have to laugh at the "twi-tard"!!! LOL. Don't ever let my husband hear that word, he will call me one forever!!! :laugh:
  • realm69
    realm69 Posts: 23
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, I am completely nuts about the series and got my boyfriend hooked too! The only problem is he still hasn't read all the books and during the movies I'll say " You know in the book......." and he just doesn't understand! Anyway good luck with the site it has really helped me and I am getting back on track now that the Holidays are out of the way.
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    OWWW ....OWWWWWW .....HHHOOWWWWWLLLLLL...........Twi-hard here too. Team Jacob!! Welcome to MFP, it is a great site and even if you didn't reel us all in with your Twilight related name we still would have read your post, cuz here we are just that awesome. Feel free to add me.
  • Awabanana
    Options
    I'm a Twilight fan too! I LOVE the books, and the movies are pretty good also. I always say that Edward is perfect for Bella, and Jacob is perfect for me! :love:
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Team Jacob all the way! We actually went to Forks over the holidays...my teenage stepdaughers wanted to go (of course I ***cough*** ***cough*** had to humor them!) Although it wasn't actually filmed there the descriptions in the books are SPOT on!!!
    There's a little tour company out there that takes you around, if anyone gets out this way and is a TwiHard I highly recommend it!
  • WritePaintDance
    WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow! you spent your holiday in Forks?? Cool!!! I plan to take a trip there next summer.