"The Truth About Food" bbc show

Options
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/truth-about-food/

I just discovered this show and luckily they have a whole playlist of episodes.

It has loads of uplifting stories and information that will really put a spark in your own weight loss/health goals. It's funny too (you know those crazy brits, haha)! :p

I thought I was pretty informed myself, but I just watched a few episodes and already have learned a lot!

Enjoy :)

Replies

• pozili
    pozili Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    it's funny that you are mentioning the show because i am watching it right now on youtube. i got it as a "RECOMMENDATION" while watching my health and nutrition videos and i watched all 6 episodes (6 hours worth) of funny, interesting, and unbelievable stories. The problem is they don't really go to much into the data and they use relatively low sample sizes. But it is cool to see what they find out. I personally enjoyed the first and last episode the most
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It is a fascinating documentary! Just wish I could get it on DVD to share with friends who are "not into watching shows on the computer"!
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they'll be making more episodes, or if this was just a 'one-time' thing? Hmmm.,..
  • DecemberPsalm
    Options
    You could download the shows from Youtube (using one of the many "download Youtube videos" programs out there), then burn it to DVD.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Does anyone happen to know the name and artist of the song that starts playing at 15:12 on the How to Be Slim part? It is driving me nuts.
  • Kalici
    Options
    Bump
  • DecemberPsalm
    Options
    Does anyone happen to know the name and artist of the song that starts playing at 15:12 on the How to Be Slim part? It is driving me nuts.

Oh man I just watched that part real quick, but since there's no real lyrics there's no way to do a google search, sorry:(
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Bump...i will have to watch it tomorrow
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Cool, watching it now. Thanks for that!
  • Kalici
    Options

Oh man I just watched that part real quick, but since there's no real lyrics there's no way to do a google search, sorry:(

Yeah, I had the same problem. Thank you for trying though!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It skipped me straight from Episode 1 to Episode 3. So I had to google Episode 2 because I was curious, lol.
  • supratt
    supratt Posts: 33
    Options

Yeah, I had the same problem. Thank you for trying though!

Use Shazam. As long as there is about 5 seconds of audio without talking over it, Shazam should be able to identify it for you.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

try the soundhound app.
  • supratt
    Options
    I just Shamazed it, and it is called "Death in Vegas" by Dirge.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kalici
    Options

There is something I have to admit.. I know we've just met, but I love you. :bigsmile: Thank you so much!
  • supratt
    Options

There is something I have to admit.. I know we've just met, but I love you. :bigsmile: Thank you so much!

No problem. Just keep your dragons away from me!