should i weight 65kg and then start heavy lifting?

Options
hello i am 18 years old male i am 5'10 i weight 75kg and i dont lift or anything all i do is eat healthy and use the treadmill for a full hour like 50 minutes walking at 6km and 10 minutes jogging at 9km and i have lost over 13kg in the past 2-3 months but im not sure if i should weight 60 or 65 or 70kg for my hieght

i dont lift cause i know that lifting weight can add a few extra weight so its better for me to me thine and then start lifing

Replies

• ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Lift now, it will help to preserve muscle you already have.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Lift now - numbers on the scale aren't the only thing that count. Yes the weight may increase, but your body composition will be much better in terms of muscle to fat ratio and you'll look a lot better.

Plus lifting is awesome.
  • haleema93
    haleema93 Posts: 70
    Options
    i'm sure you've posted about 5 times about the same thing and always get the same reply.
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Why not do less cardio but raise the intensity (i.e. run faster for 20-30 minutes and then lift?
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    i'm sure you've posted about 5 times about the same thing and always get the same reply.

Lift weights man. Start today. Thank you.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    i know but it'll suck so much to do cardio and then lift :(

id rather Finnish with cardio and then lift to build muscler

Why ask then?

Sigh.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    cardio-288d6g8.jpg
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

QFT. It's against the Community Guidelines to make multiple threads about the same topic. People have given you a response each time you've asked this. Eat a calorie deficit and lift heavy weights. The answer isn't going to change just because you ask the question in a different way. If you don't want to listen, fine, do it whatever way you want, but you've been given advice on how to achieve the goals you want.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    No need to wait and you may find you don't need to lose more