Fit & Active Snacks

Options
bri1720
bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
I just wanted to share some of my favorite snacks with everyone. Besides the snacks we already know about (fruit, peanuts, etc) I thought I'd try some of these Fit & Active items I kept seeing at the store. Here are some of my favorites that I wanted to share:

S'Mores Drizzled Mini Crisps (MY favorite so far)
Cheddar Rice Snacks
Chocolate Rice Snacks
Baked Cheese Crackers

They have all kinds of stuff like fruit bars and such, but these are the only one's I have tried thus far.

Enjoy!!!!!

Replies

• jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok I am a whole foods snacker, I like fruits and yogurt with fruit, I will occasionally have crackers, but I do love the Fiber Bars and Chocolate Protein Bars!
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    All of the Fit n Active Aldis stuff has been amazing that I have tried thus far too. I love the cereal bars. They come in blueberry, strawberry or chocolate drizzle. My kids love them too and use them in the morning before they rush off for school. I also enjoy their chocolate peanut butter protein bars which are like 200 calorie meal replacements. YUM!!!!
  • jatbe
    jatbe Posts: 18
    Options
    I tried Annie's Cheddar Bunnies- (like the goldfish crackers). I like quantity and you get 50 crackers for 140 calories. 50 looks like alot when you put them in a cup or small container. I also like the Jello brand cherry/black cherry jello cups- 10 calories each.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes, DeSant you got me hooked! Ms. Jatbe - I'm addicted to to Annie's. Try the bunny friends...it has chocolate, chocolate chip, and honey bunnies............yum :bigsmile: