How long before results?

Options
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could answer this. Is there a general number of calories before you start to see a difference? I am taking a photo after every 10 calories lost. I started at 241, I am now at 231.

I do not expect to see immediate resutls, I understand that. But Would be hoping to see some areas of improvement.

Replies

• vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    10 calories lost? You won't see much ;)

Depends on how big you are, etc. 10 lbs is gonna be more noticeable on somebody 5' 3" than on somebody 6' 2".

The general guideline is progress photos every 30 days.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Honestly everyone is really different. I saw a few changes after about 30 days then after that barely anything for months just couple of kilos and it took a year to lose 11kg. But I still lost 11kg, and that is further than I would have if I didn't do anything.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you mean pounds not calories. What you're asking no one can answer as it depends on so may outside factors be consistent and keep at it and it will come.
  • chriskeir33
    chriskeir33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers! I am not expecting much after 11lbs lost! Just interested to know.
    Thank you for the comments!
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I take pictures monthly. I started 3 months and 20lbs in, so I don't have any from when I was my largest, which is unfortunate. I do side-by-sides (paste 'em together in paint) with each month's pictures, and I'll lso do a side-by-side of my most recent with the first ones. So while I may not see a huge difference between, say, May and June, When I put March and June side-by-side, there's a difference!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    It all depends on what you lose. 10 pounds of fat loss to 5 pounds fat lose+5 pounds muscle loss. The 10 pound fat loss will be way more noticeable.