30 day shred

Options
Hi guys!

I'm interested in doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout. I just wondered how many of you have done it, if you have enjoyed it and if you have had good results

I also read that if you are overweight and have a bit of a gut that you shouldn't do ab work as you're building muscle under the fat. Is this true?

Any info, advice or stories you guys are willing to share would be great

xx

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day #9 of 30 DS and LOVE it. Just keep with it--it gets easier each day. The best part is it only takes a total of about 25 minutes. Add some other cardio for 20 min and you have great work out. The results vary. I have seen a difference in the way my clothes fit.

Good luck!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I also recommend 30DS. I noticed a BIG difference in my body, in my strength, flexibility and endurance aswell. I completed the 30DS and am currently rotating daily several of Jillians DVDs (30DS, RI30, 6week6pack,BodyRevolution and Killer Buns+Thighs) I love how each one is on average 30 mins long (so there are NO excuses!) i know that alot of people find her annoying, and repetitive, but i LOVE jillians dvds :love:
  • mjeller25
    mjeller25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 of 30 day shred but I really want to tone my trouble areas - buns and thighs also. I was thinking of alternating 30DS with Killer Buns and Thighs, will this give me the best results or should I just do KBT? Thanks for any suggestions :)