DOWN 30LBS SINCE JAN! Thanks to T25 & P90X3! PIC

Options
Kris1279
Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
:smile: Bought a dress in a size small on my latest shopping trip:)) I couldn't believe it! I Have 5 weeks left of P90X3. Completed all 3 months of T25 before starting P90X3. I'm down almost 30lbs since Jan. Feeling so much stronger and healthier. Had 6 surgeries in the past 9 years for severe endometriosis, the last one was a complete hysterectomy this past October. I have felt like crap physically and mentally for years, I can't tell you how good it feels to be in shape again and not in pain! I have more to lose to get to my personal goal, but I'm proud of how far I've come! Feeling great! Don't mind my no makeup and hair not done in pic:) and I couldn't get pic to turn sorry :)

xmo6t3.jpg
30 lbs lighter!

Replies

• Phattygirl14
    Phattygirl14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! I can't wait until I can say the same. Congrats!
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • lesliegirard
    lesliegirard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - will have to look into T25 as a starter.
  • Semarshman
    Semarshman Posts: 19
    Options
    Great job. I love the BeachBody workouts. I think they are a really fun way to work out at home, and who doesn't love Tony Horton!!!!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    awesome and i am obsessed with that dress!!!:drinker:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on looking good but most importantly feeling better. Oh, also you are working the hell out of that dress. - Cheers!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and I love that dress!
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Congrats! T25 is amazing! (haven't tried X3 yet, did X2, tho). Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your SUCCESS! I LOVE Beachbody! So much that I decided to be a COACH last month. I lead Challenge Groups every month so feel free to send me a MESSAGE if you're interested in joining. It's all done online at your convenience. I CANNOT wait until the new Piyo comes out!! SO STINKIN' EXCITED!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    awesome and i am obsessed with that dress!!!:drinker:

Thanks! It's from White House Black Market:) outlet too. Good deals
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great work! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :) lol :) I didn't have any makeup on or hair done. I was just so excited that I fit into a size small dress.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Congratulations on looking good but most importantly feeling better. Oh, also you are working the hell out of that dress. - Cheers!

Thanks girl:) I can't wait to wear it for my 12 year Wedding Anniversary next month.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl:) I can't wait to wear it for my 12 year Wedding Anniversary next month.

Hopefully it's not too loose by then.

Way to go!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and what a great story health is the main goal but looking good sure makes it better.
  • mysticmoon625
    mysticmoon625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look so good and so happy! And that's what matters that most, being happy with yourself. I'm starting P90X3 myself this Sunday and I'm super pumped! Im just worried about the nutrition aspect. I worry so much about eating the right thing that I end up not eating and then eating something bad because I'm hungry!!! :( I would love to get some good food tips from someone who is doing the program.
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself!!!!!
  • trinfran
    trinfran Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!