Join the Few - Words of Wisdom - August 18, 2008

Options
Good morning. Will-power and desire, when properly combined, make an irresistible pair. Be persistent!! The majority of people are ready to throw their aims and purposes overboard , and give up at the first sign of opposition or misfortune. ONLY A FEW carry on despite all opposition or misfortune. (HERE'S MY QUESTION????) Are you one of those few????? JOIN THE FEW!!! PERSIST!!!

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Will-power and desire, when properly combined, make an irresistible pair. Be persistent!! The majority of people are ready to throw their aims and purposes overboard , and give up at the first sign of opposition or misfortune. ONLY A FEW carry on despite all opposition or misfortune. (HERE'S MY QUESTION????) Are you one of those few????? JOIN THE FEW!!! PERSIST!!!

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    thanx for the encouragement! Still loving those exercising kittens :laugh: they are inspiration as i look at my kitty over there lounging on the chair :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww, thanks for that jojo, that was really nice :)
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    In the past I have been one "of those" .

It was always hard for me to stick to it, cause I have family members who would constantly tell me, I wouldn't be able to make it, that sooner or later I'll give up, that I was born to be fat ... etc. etc.

Thankfully, I have put my faith and trust in God and am determined to be who He wants me to be, I've stop listening to the lies and limiting myself.

I have also found great motivation through this forum by reading posts with advice, stories, and getting to know other members. :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Very welcome:bigsmile:

My kittehs workout for me:laugh:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    win by attrition

attrition : a reduction in numbers usually as a result of resignation, retirement, or death.