P90X3 Results

Options
2»

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Did you folow the p90x3 nutrition plan or something else? I am fixing to start the program this week so I'm curiuos.

BTW - awesome results!!!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results!
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Very nice work and great sense of humor! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach so I felt in order to lead by example I had to follow the nutritional plan. I have been a clean eater for over a year so it wasn't a big deal for me. It's actually pretty simplified and after I got used to it, it was super easy. I read a lot of women's body building blogs and old Tony Horton really hit the nail on the head with the portions of carbs, protiens and fats you should be eating. So I would suggest everyone follow it for ultimate results - I mean if you're already doing the workouts might as was give it 100% and incorporate the food. I also drank Shakeology.

Thank you for all the love!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    great results, whats next?
  • mysticmoon625
    mysticmoon625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! I'm starting P90X3 this Sunday myself, I hope my results are as good as yours! I would love to have some friends that are doing or have done this program that could help me with with my nutrition and general support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!