DOWN 30LBS SINCE JAN! Thanks to T25 & P90X3! PIC

Options
2»

Replies

• waiting4change
    waiting4change Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! I am in my 15th week of T25. I love the program. Just finished Pure gamma, and am on my first week of Pure Strength Hybrid. I was thinking about starting P90X3 but found Body Beast and am considering starting that instead.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was doing a Fitness Blender 8 week program and then was going to do either P90X or T25. Found out I was pregnant, so that put those on hold. You look great!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing. I had a hysterectomy also last year for health reasons & so I know what you've been through. Enjoy being pain free :)
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look gorgeous :love:

I'm doing P90X3 at the moment, only in week 2 though lol
  • shellya30
    shellya30 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look so good and so happy! And that's what matters that most, being happy with yourself. I'm starting P90X3 myself this Sunday and I'm super pumped! Im just worried about the nutrition aspect. I worry so much about eating the right thing that I end up not eating and then eating something bad because I'm hungry!!! :( I would love to get some good food tips from someone who is doing the program.

I just try and stick to my set calories everyday, and eat healthy foods. I have a cheat meal once a week or you go crazy. It's worth the hard work. I just feel so much better. Good luck with P90X3, I think you will like it. Good stuff.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Thanks girl:) I can't wait to wear it for my 12 year Wedding Anniversary next month.

Hopefully it's not too loose by then.

Way to go!

:) I wouldn't be too upset if it was too big lol,
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing. I had a hysterectomy also last year for health reasons & so I know what you've been through. Enjoy being pain free :)

Thanks, yes it's been a tough battle with the endo and pain. The surgery was my last resort, I was sick of dealing with problems and having surgery after surgery. I feel much better, but am dealing with some hormone issues. :( My poor hubby and kids.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    I was doing a Fitness Blender 8 week program and then was going to do either P90X or T25. Found out I was pregnant, so that put those on hold. You look great!

Congrats on the baby on the way:) Give them a try after, you won't be disapointed. Works:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look gorgeous :love:

I'm doing P90X3 at the moment, only in week 2 though lol
    Thank you, you will be happy with the results. I have toned up a lot with P90X3 :) Still working on my tummy, after 2 kids and 6 surgeries it's my tough area. :(
  • karinaApplebombinos
    karinaApplebombinos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good work! You look awesome!
  • In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love that dress!! You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!