Favorite Exercise Video?

Options
I currently do about 45 minutes of cardio at the gym 5-6 days a week && its working out well for me. Classes just started back up, so it's going to start to be more difficult to find time to go to school, go to the gym, work full time, and do homework. I'm looking at buying an exercise dvd (or two) to do on the days that I have class, so I dont have to make the commute to the gym at 430 in the morning.

Question is, what's your favorite?

Replies

• abiglosertoo
    Options
    i recommend 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. In the DVD she says her 20 minute video segments are the equivilant to like an hour at the gym.

there are 3 levels based on your skill level.

she rocks.
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love all of the Jillian Michaels DVDs, and my favorites from her are the kettlebell workout, yoga meltdown, 30 day shred, and cardio kickbox. I tried Bob Harper's DVDs but I didn't like them really at all. Happy exercising!!
  • cre8ivtchr
    Options
    I just started the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - great workout! I also like the Billy Banks Tae-Bo dvds. Good luck!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I love Power 90, it's alternating cardio and resistance work with an ab routine on alternating days as well. The routines include stretching, cool downs and a little yoga thrown in. Using it to get ready for P90X later this year.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hands down P90X. Too much cardio burns muscle and slows your metabolism and makes it near impossible to maintain your weight loss. Build some muscle. Muscle burns fat.
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Insanity and love it! I got my videos on Craigslist. I have 2 small kids and working out at home takes me half as much time as it would to get my kids ready, drive to the gym, take a shower, come home. It is a great work out and you don't need any equipment. I also used to do some of the Jillian Michael's stuff that was free on Comcast cable under on demand exercise videos- they were also a good workout for me but got a little boring after a few weeks.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Cardio Balance Ball and Cardio Burn Sculpt with Tanya Djelevic. You can get them at Amazon or Gaiam.com. Tanya is a great instructor and the location, choreography and music is fantastic! You won't be disappointed.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    TURBO FIRE!!! I am so addicted to this work out. I LOVE it!!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love to mix and match Tamilee Webb and Jillian Michaels workouts. Makes for a great combination. I also like Billy Blanks too.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire too. Especially HIIT 30...That's a great workout.