Anybody else doing Insanity?

Options
Hi. I've been using myfitnesspal for about a year now and I just decided to start adding people since I've started the Insanity Workout program. I have a lot of questions about it and would like to add women who have done or are doing the Insanity workout so I will know what I'm doing to get the maximum results. Maybe we could even encourage each other. Feel free to add and message me.

Healthy living! :)

Replies

• crsrchk
    crsrchk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it yet, but was just thinking this morning about ordering it. I'll be interested to see the feedback you get.
  • D1v1neQueen
    D1v1neQueen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am doing insanity currently...im in week #3. The first two weeks on insanity i lost 1 inch around my waist. Feel free to add me i need all the encouragement i can get lol. Are you following a certain meal plan???
  • avery_leanne
    Options
    I try to follow the nutrition guide but I modify it based on what I have in my kitchen already and my personal food preferences (i.e. replacing tomatoes with onions). I'm in week 2 and I have lost an inch off of my waist. The first two days I did Insanity I lost 2 pound but I gained those back this week and I don't know why. What meal plan do you use?
  • Dianarulez47
    Dianarulez47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity on Monday. I am trying to figure out how to add it as an exercise but so far I haven't figured out. Since it is a combination of cardio and strength and some other things its hard to add in this website. Anyone have any suggestions? Also the elite nutrition has different requirements than this site.
    Anyone run into this dilemma?
  • freakhazerd2424
    freakhazerd2424 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of insanity but I don't work out everyday becouse I'm not in good enough shape. I follow the schedule but take days off if I'm to sore as rest is better than injury since it's an intense work out. Also don't watch the scale since it is intense your muscles will tear but that's good and happens anytime you work out. That will cause water retention in your muscles to heal them. So you may even gain a few pounds in the first month. Shaun t quote "this is bananas"
  • MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I kept hearing about it and so I tried it today. Struggled through the fit test. Am now reading up on the dietary recommendations and we'll see how it goes.