P90X3 Results - please post

Options
stacymercado
stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
Hello. I just ordered P90X3 and should get it Tuesday. I have been searching for before/afters like 30 days shred has on google and on here. I havent had much luck seeing what results people have had. Anyone care to share stats or pics? I am wondering if I should have just gotten insanity or p90x original. Thanks :0)

Replies

• kennymatthew
    kennymatthew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1311941-p90x3-results
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXYzMmxF4do

hope this helps
    http://sweetlifefitness.net/p90x-vs-p90x3/

... i have a friend whos not on MFP. She did this for 45 days. On the scale she hasn't lost any weight(gained muscle weight) but you can see that she lost most of her belly fat and really toned up her body .... all the best ...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just ordered P90X3 and should get it Tuesday. I have been searching for before/afters like 30 days shred has on google and on here. I havent had much luck seeing what results people have had. Anyone care to share stats or pics? I am wondering if I should have just gotten insanity or p90x original. Thanks :0)

I think it depends what your goals are to which is best? I am 2/3rds through P90X3 and am able to see the changes, I'm losing bodyfat and my strength and fitness have both improved. I'll be taking my 'after' pictures in about 3 weeks.

I am also an insanity graduate, and I lost a bit of bodyfat doing that but I think P90X3 is better for me, and more manageable being 30 minutes today.
  • stacymercado
    stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get smaller and tighter. I would like the scale to budge and lose some weight but would also be happy losing sizes. Thank you both for the information! I just started day one classic this morning and had a shake. It was tasty - but I am not convinced it is necessary. I feel like doubling up tonight and doing cold start. The breaks inbetween workouts make it seem less intense - if that makes sense.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get smaller and tighter. I would like the scale to budge and lose some weight but would also be happy losing sizes. Thank you both for the information! I just started day one classic this morning and had a shake. It was tasty - but I am not convinced it is necessary. I feel like doubling up tonight and doing cold start. The breaks inbetween workouts make it seem less intense - if that makes sense.

Give it time... That was only the first workout!

Ditch the scales... I have maybe lost a pound since starting P90X3, the scales fluctuate a fair bit, but I can see the reduction in bodyfat without even taking pictures!
  • lthoeft
    lthoeft Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been doing P90X3 for a couple months on and off with running. I haven't had the scale move much (but I haven't been very good on my diet either) however I can really tell my arms are much more tone and my waist seems to be getting a little smaller. I had more weight loss doing T25 prior to starting X3 but I had a lot of baby weight to lose then. It seems like X3 is better for toning...in my opinion.

Good luck!
    Project Fit Betty
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    All of the P90X's are more about size than weight, especially if you're already at a healthy BMI. My 30 day pics were only 1.3 lbs lighter than my Day 1.

So take measurements and a before photo. Then compare pics every 30 days. Those pics make all the difference.

Cold start is awesome. I actually use it some mornings when I'm not planning to work out and am just stiff.
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I have done 2 rounds so far and have lost 70 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!