I've lost 75 lbs

flow2512
flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
I have no pictures as yet, I will have to learn how to put them on, but as of yesterday, I have lost 75 lbs !!

I started 2 years ago, and have lost 30 lb then stopped for a while and maintained, then lost some more and as of yesterday I have lost a total of 75 lbs, I am a woman, 51 tomorrow, 5 ft 5" tall and 140 lbs, I started at 215 lbs.

I want to lose another 2 lb, so I can be under 10 stone and at 9.12 , I will be exactly 1 stone heavier than what I was when I got married 32 years ago.

Replies

• AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    That's awesome! You should be so proud! Congrats and can't wait to see the pictures.
  • secwife47
    secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
    What a wonderful Birthday gift to yourself. Your health! I cant wait to get that much weight off. Took me 50 yrs to put in all on. Lost 40 and have a lot to go. Good luck and Congrats!
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Congrats!! That is wonderful!! And happy birthday tomorrow -- I hope you have a beautiful day! Thank you for sharing your success!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    that is wonderful! congrats to you on your sucess!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!