Your favorite breakfast lunch and dinners?

Options
Gel_W91
Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
Want to broaden my meal plan. I always buy the same things and we're all bored of it. We are 2 adults and a 3 year old who try most things.

Could you maybe just list your 3 favorite meals and ingredients if needed so I can pick out a few things for my shopping list tomorrow?

I would really appreciate it. I'm looking for filling meals and snacks that are relatively low calorie, but they don't have to be if they're super tasty. :-)

Thanks!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - cottage cheese & peaches ( or other fruit in season)
    Lunch - grilled chicken breast with either sauteed spinach or broccoli ( in garlic infused olive oil)
    Dinner- 3 bean chili ( onion, peppers, celery, mushrooms, ground beef (or turkey), stewed tomatoes, pinto, black and kidney beans, oregano and chili seasoning) and brown rice
  • TorieChyann
    Options
    Breakfast I usually have: a ham and cheese and bell pepper omelet topped with salsa. And I eat some fruit or yogurt with it. Usually 300 calories. And keeps me full until lunch without a snack in between. :)
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Italian marinaded chicken is probably my go to for lunch and dinner when I have time either grilled or baked.
  • Gel_W91
    Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies.

That omelette sounds fab, never thought of salsa with an omelette. Do you use yolks or just egg whites to keep it below 300? Standard 2 eggs?

Lizzy, what garlic oil do you use?

And gitnfit, what do you use to make the marinade?
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies.

That omelette sounds fab, never thought of salsa with an omelette. Do you use yolks or just egg whites to keep it below 300? Standard 2 eggs?

Lizzy, what garlic oil do you use?

And gitnfit, what do you use to make the marinade?

It is Shop Rite brand