Time to get serious--Add me :)

Options
ambebeau
ambebeau Posts: 4 Member
Hello everyone!

I am back after almost 2 years of slacking off. I lost 35lbs the first time around, but have put 20lb of that back on in the last two years. I am getting married in 86 days and its time to step it up and get serious. I understand I am not going to have a major transformation in a matter of 86 days, but I know that I can get back to the point that I feel better and have energy again..
I am completely new to this area of MFP, since the first time around i used it strictly to count calories and track my exercise. so I would like to gain some friends to help keep me on track and motivate me. :)
My main goal is to feel good, but ideally I would like to get under the 200lb mark, which is about 35lbs. what is considered my 'healthy' weight for my height is around 120lbs so I have some work to do, and need some motivation to get there
Add me if you think you could help, and I would be HAPPY to support you in return!

Replies

• rorieran
    rorieran Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I would love to help you reach your goal!! :)
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll add you.. Always looking for new friends for motivation!
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    86 days is a lot of time for changes! You can certainly do it! I will add you, the more motivation the better :)
  • ambebeau
    ambebeau Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really need the support trying to do this with all the wedding stress! I have my first fitting for my wedding dress in a little over 2 weeks. My dress fits right now, but is snug...I am nervous because I don't know how much weight I can loose and still fit into my dress....
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I log daily and am constantly posting my own words of motivation to help as many people as I can. I just love being able to help others achieve their goals :D