Parker's Place Weight Loss Challenge 2011

Options
100_4591-1.jpg
WLC 2011 is now in session!!! We have 22 people, the most I have ever had, and they are have come to Parkers Place and said, “I am tired of the way I am today and I don’t want to be like this anymore!” Today’s challenge took place at Oconomowoc High School. The challenger had to walk to the high school from Parkers Place which is a mile and a half. Today was their first challenge and it was an egg relay. In this relay the distance they had to cover was just about a quarter mile holding a spoon and on that spoon a golf ball. This spoon can only be held at the tip end so that the stem of the spoon can be visually seen. If the ball falls off the spoon then the challenger would have to stop for five second before continuing. The challengers cannot run at all in this challenge. If they are caught running then they are assessed a fifteen second penalty and if they are holding the spoon in such a fashion that the ball cannot move then they are assessed a ten second penalty.
100_4567-1.jpg
After the challenge was over they then returned to Parkers Place for their first weigh-in. The average weight per challenger was 317 pounds with the highest being 375 pounds and the lowest 179 pounds. Cheer them on as they go forward in this 26 week program. Good luck to them all.

Replies

• kevinellis
    Options
    Does anyone know how to resize these photos? They have part of the right side cut off.
    Let me know if you do.
    Thank you!

I figured it out.