Before and After (With Pics)

Options
mpuente12
mpuente12 Posts: 3 Member
This is my first time posting anything here, but I thought I'd share my story and before and after/during pictures.
After having 2 babies within 15 months of each other, I was at my highest non-pregnant weight of 175 lbs. I joined a gym when the youngest baby was almost 2 and lost about 10 lbs over the course of 6 months. Of course I quickly gained it all back when I stopped going to the gym everyday and continued eating like my body was a trash can. Fast forward 2 years and I weighed 187 lbs. I didn't realize how heavy I was until I saw a picture of my husband and I together at a Halloween party. I looked heavy and uncomfortable and at that moment I knew I had to change. A few friends had told me about MFP so I set up an account and started counting calories and doing workout DVDs at home. Once I got the hang of eating less food, I started looking for ways to eat healthier food. I won't say I completely switched to eating clean, but most of the foods I eat and make for my family are. I started drinking fruit infused water everyday and gave up drinking sodas and sugary drinks.
My first goal was 150 lbs. I hit that in May after 6 months for eating well and working out and I've lost 5 lbs since then for a total of 42 lbs.
I still have a little way to go, but I've never been so proud of myself. For the first time in years I feel good about the way I look.

1008b8d9-a042-4ba4-bf2d-bdafb40c292e_zps4edc35ed.png

20906e03-ffa0-4762-9770-d233f0d575e2_zpsbe50e1ba.png

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and great work!:flowerforyou:
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You should be proud, you are doing great. thanks for helping to motivate others.
  • ProHealthGirl
    Options
    Seriously amazing! If that's not inspiring, I don't know what is.
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for posting.....helps me keep going!:drinker:
  • Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic!
  • rae_miranda
    rae_miranda Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    Too amazing ^^ U were pretty before too just saying but now prettier + healthier.. Congratzzzzzz
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! 35lbs is a huge difference!! Congratulations on having a sweet little family, as well!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing work :)
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE difference!!! Very inspiring, congrats on reaching your goal!
  • AmbWalk64
    AmbWalk64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Superb....love your commitment babe...muaah
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • softspoken
    softspoken Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! u look amazing.
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job.
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Your looking great!! CONGRATS!!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's such an amazing change!!! good for you!!! God I'm so jealous lol When I was younger it was NOTHING for me to drop 15-30 lbs in a couple of months.. now it takes me a year + to loose 27lbs!! lol

Good for you girlie.. you keep going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!