Dance Music

Options
MrTolerable
MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
This forum is in regards to ONLY dance music - I enjoy all the genre's you do: Rock, Ska, Classical, Opera, Meditation - etc. - this is about dance.

So some of you guys, like me prob get the best workouts and stretches from dance music like Deadmau5, Skrillex, Mellefresh, DaftPunk

-any recommendations I got to check out?!

Replies

• GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hardwell, Afrojack, Benny Benassi, Teisto, Knife Party, Martin Solveig, Manic Focus, Noisia, 12th Planet, Steve Aoki, Zedd, Zomboy, Calvin Harris

That should get you started :tongue:
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Hardwell, Afrojack, Benny Benassi, Teisto, Knife Party, Martin Solveig, Manic Focus, Noisia, 12th Planet, Steve Aoki, Zedd, Zomboy, Calvin Harris

:flowerforyou:

Muah!!! - never heard of any of these aside from Teisto - which is AWESOME!

I'll check 'em alllllllll out!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options

Where have you been my whole life?? Lol

My latest faves...Armin van buuren and Marcus Schultz
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I used to be a hardcore raver back in my youth.

I'm still really into Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Glitch Mob, Deadmau5 for sure.

I also love me some live drum n' bass. Nothing sexier on the dance floor.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    ^Chemical Brothers used to be my *kitten* a few years ago - forgot about 'em.

:D

Gamegurl was dead on - those were fantastic recommendations :) Listened to them during chest and tris - a one mile run, at the pool, and during a one mile walk home - LOVE Benny Benassi in particular!
  • GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You're welcome. :bigsmile: Glad you liked it.
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    All of the ones mentioned above, but add Big Chocolate....he has a wide variety, but if you like heavy dubstep, check out his "I'm Shot" EP. He also does some dubstep remixes of metal songs that are pretty awesome for working out.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Skrillex works for me, but you already named that. Otherwise I use heavy metal.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    who the hell are these people....
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Somebody mentioned knife party but not PENDULUM?! Blasphemy.

Love Pendulum!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Knife Party were incredible at the Future Music Festival this year.

I am a huge Example fan. Can't wait for his new album this year.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    All of the ones mentioned above, but add Big Chocolate....he has a wide variety, but if you like heavy dubstep, check out his "I'm Shot" EP. He also does some dubstep remixes of metal songs that are pretty awesome for working out.

holy smokes! This is AWESOME strength training music

+1
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

holy smokes! This is AWESOME strength training music

+1

Definitely... good for running too. I feel like I push myself harder when it is on, pumps me up.