Starting Insanity on 06/09.

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    today I just finished day 3 of month 1 and it's definitely intense but I'm starting to love the pain. looking for other insane ;) people to keep accountable with.
  • avania27
    avania27 Posts: 17
    Options
    Im on day 7 month 1, omg sweaty work out but love it. I take alot of breaks but I can feel my body getting stronger
  • daniosorio
    Options
    I modify moves as well. I have to do push ups on my knees and can't keep up when coming up and jumping but I try my best. I have to accommodate the workouts so my knees won't hurt but I definitely feel like I'm getting a good workout and can't wait to see the results
  • AstonishingRyan
    Options
    Currently on day 4 Cardio Recovery, and after the first two days I felt like I was going to die, but now I enjoy it and the pain has eased away. What's really miraculous is I lost 5 pounds sense last Friday. Even though I can barely do the workouts that involve push-ups, because I'm 5,5 and now 201 pounds. I still push myself and I'm seeing wonderful results with just in a few days with Insanity.
  • liz99887
    liz99887 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... Pure Cardio... So intense. I'm proud of myself for finishing it though.
  • liz99887
    liz99887 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one left in the thread, but I just finished week two! It's getting a lot easier, except for yesterday when I tried to do Pure Cardio after eating a big lunch. That was a tough workout. I haven't lost any weight yet but I've gotten a few compliments that I'm looking better.
  • hotplugged
    hotplugged Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm still here with you! I fell off the wagon for 4 days due to travel... Restarting week 2 of month 2 today.

Congrats on week 2! It will start to become easier every week! Be really mindful on what you eat. When I did Insanity the first time, I just ate whatever I wanted (thinking I was burning so many calories, that it wouldnt matter) and I ended up gaining because I added muscle and didnt eat deficient to burn fat.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    How are things going OP? Hang in there, your recovery week is right around the corner. :drinker: