Question about calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would definitely eat those calories, even if it is 8pm!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Most days you're doing fine, meeting your calorie targets no problem!

So don't worry too much about one day of not getting there.

I would check your measuring, especially of things like cereal- one cup is a very small
    amount.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I have temporarily made my diary public. Feel free to scold or tell me where I have done good:) this is all new to me and I appreciate all the input!

Thanks all!

Well I am looking at your diary...here are a few suggestions.

Full fat milk if you can ( I can't it's too rich for me)
    Have some bread with your beans or a roll
    More mashed potatoes cause they are nom nom

Other things to consider too...adding in snacks like almonds or fruit. Using avocadoes in sandwiches or salads, on burgers or hotdogs. Toast with your egg and cereal, butter on your muffin.

I see days where you are fine. But other days you are quite low...if you aren't feeling hungry have a serving of real ice cream...it's not a big serving...or a chocolate bar...240 calories and it's not filling.

Also looking at your diary choosing the correct entries is important too. Try not to use entries that start with homemade unless you made it as you can't be sure what they use. If you can't find entries to suit you make them...or edit existing entries.

This post has a lot of info in regards to logging accurately....if you have any quesitons about it feel free to ask me on an email

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide?hl=Logging+accurately&page=3#posts-19337078
  • chasecohen
    chasecohen Posts: 12
    Options
    Consider yourself lucky in the fact that most people find it hard to stay in there caloric limit to lose weight. Personally, I'm hungry all the time!

If you don't feel hungry, eat more calorie dense foods when you have you meals to make up your numbers. E.g.

* Peanut butter with everything lol
    * Non lean meats (E.g. chicken leg with skin instead of grilled chicken breast)
    * Cheese
    * Cook with oils
    * Drizzle olive oil on salads
    * Delicious carbs with meals