Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welp, here I am.

Hey guys. I know it says I've been a member since like 2011, but I have been inactive for probably 2 and a half years? I gave up. I stopped counting and caring. Now I'm weighing in at 147, and wanting to slim down to 115 (or at least stop looking/feeling like a glob). I have had kidney stones twice in my life, now, but am still addicted to soda. It makes me feel horrible every time I drink it, but worse if I don't. Last time around I wasn't active in the community. At all.Now I'm trying to be, so if anyone wants to be friends, let me know.

Replies

• Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    I would love to be friends!
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Me too.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    I have had kidney stones probably a dozen times in my life (I'm 28) and I finally had my gallbladder taken out and they stopped. They told me it was soda too ;) I use to be addicted to it as well. But I slowly stopped drinking it by substituting it with carbonated flavored water. For me, it was the carbonation I loved. So they get my by. Although, nothing tastes as good as a Pepsi! Which I occasionally still have. Try to wean yourself off of it, if you have several every single day, maybe limit yourself to one a day...ask yourself when you'd rather have it, morning, afternoon, with dinner? Try the carbonated flavored water, they aren't that bad. Good luck, free free to add me :)