Getting Results Fast!

Options
DeenaH5
DeenaH5 Posts: 2 Member
Hello, I just started using the Myfitnesspal mobile app about a month ago and I've already lost 20+ lbs. I had about 150 lbs to lose, so these quick results are very encouraging indeed. Never thought something as simple as a food diary could make such an impact. I connected the MapMyFitness (MapMyRide, MapMyWalk) apps to this and exercising and watching my calorie intake has never been so coordinated! For the first time in over a decade I have real hope to once again become fit and healthy. I am absolutely resolved and committed to my obtaining my weight goals and then staying fit once and for all.
Thank you Myfitnesspal for making this journey fun and easier!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep it going! If you run, Runkeeper is free and syncs to MFP too.
  • DeenaH5
    DeenaH5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, a bad knee prevents me from any high impact exercise but cycling using a high cadence keeps my cardio workouts productive.
  • cristinaolives
    Options
    Yes! I love RunKeeper because of this. Also it's not only for running but for cycling, walking, and other activities!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's great Deena, you are an inspiration! Just started this week and need too lose over 100 lbs as well. Hopefully, I will be as successful as you have been your first month.

Thanks for sharing
  • Emmiee4269
    Emmiee4269 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's great!