Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best chemist bought cream/serum for joint pain?

Last summer I had a bad fall on a night out and ever since i've had problems with my knees. I've been sticking to really good workout schedule lately and I'm wary of not over doing it when I'm working my legs. I'm only 19 and I'm just concious of not buggering up my knees any worse in the long term, I visited the doctor a few months back and she prescribed me a cream but it didn't help that much.

While i'm trying not to overdo it, is there any good over the counter creams any of you would recommend for joint pain?

Replies

• alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    I was introduced to Tiger Balm by my daughter who does martial arts. Her instructor uses it and I was given a small jar to use.
    I found it helped my rotator cuff shoulder injuries. It's an old Chinese remedy you can buy it in lots of chemists and even cheap bargain shops. Cheap enough to try anyway, google it and see what you think.

Good luck

????