115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I like slip on vans.
    HtOQWmS.png
    Slippery enough for you??
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I sort of feel like buying a pair of vans now.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    The van needs to: a. be about 15 years old, b. have shag carpeting on the floor, walls and ceiling and lastly needs some cheap A-Team style accessories.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    The people have decided. Which VAN would you prefer:

This one:
    624804-white_van_.jpg

Or this one:
    bus1.jpg

Definitely the white van with no windows. Better for creep'n
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ban vans, my kids are older and I never want to drive a minivan again.

But the shoes could be cool depending on the rest of the clothes a person is wearing.
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My husband owns those shoes in green!

But I cried when he tried to get me to drive a van.

That wraps up my opinions on vans.

I make my husband drive the van. I am way too cool for vans. That's why I drive a station wagon. True Story. Pontiac Vibe, lol!

I drive a Vibe... I never thought of it as a station wagon... DAMN I'm cool!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes! I wear them my self. Skate shoes, skater punks are sexy ;-)
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I wear tie dyed vans, and my daughter wore black sparkly vans under her Cinderella grad dress. I would date my husband extra if he wore them too!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Sure, I wear them.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My husband teases me about my thing for guys in Vans. I'm also a big fan of the minivan. But please please don't ever ask me to drive a 15 seater, we'd all die :S
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    The van needs to: a. be about 15 years old, b. have shag carpeting on the floor, walls and ceiling and lastly needs some cheap A-Team style accessories.

Disagree. 30 year old conversion van with blacked out portholes. With a wizard with a scantily clad woman airbrushed on the side. Mmmm, sexy. And yes, shag carpeted walls and ceiling, with a bed in the back. And an 8-track player for my Rush tapes. That's the only type of van I'd drive.

For some reason, my husband disagrees. Strongly. He so crushes my dreams....
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    scooby_doo_by_asidpk-d6bx0m1.jpg
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Vans shoes, so I wouldn't mind if a guy wore them too lol
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I sort of feel like buying a pair of vans now.

*gets all up in your van*
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Would you date a guy that wore these shoes?

vans-shoes.jpg

Sure...if I were 16 and into skaters. Not sure why but those shoes just look so incredibly immature and emo to me.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

vans-shoes.jpg

Sure...if I were 16 and into skaters. Not sure why but those shoes just look so incredibly immature and emo to me.

yup.

For guys that havent discovered proper shoes yet. Rarely have I seen a respectable adult male wearing vans. I'm sure they exist and some of them are on MFP...but I've yet to meet one.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

vans-shoes.jpg

yup.

For guys that havent discovered proper shoes yet. Rarely have I seen a respectable adult male wearing vans. I'm sure they exist and some of them are on MFP...but I've yet to meet one.

LOL it's a whole different culture on the other side of the world I guess...hahaha
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ya, I wanted to talk about vans...as in the vehicle.

Always wanted one. Useful for just about everything..but there are just too many molester and rapey jokes about them...I'd always feel defensive.

Only if it was a big White van with no windows..... I love the Honda Odyssey.
  • lockeddoor
    lockeddoor Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was about to say, "no", but then I realized that I married a man who regularly wears socks with sandals, so I really have no room to talk.

*hangs head in shame*