Beachbody Coaches

Options
So what's the deal with these Beachbody coaches? When I posted that I was interested in starting Insanity they came out of the woodwork raving about Insanity and Shakeology and inviting me to join their support groups, etc. But as soon as they found out I already bought the DVDs and Shakeology they disappeared. And then didn't even respond to me about joining their groups!! Anyone know the scoop on them? I found it very off putting.

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    lol.

sorry, OP.

they're like moths to a flame.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    You've already spent your money so that explains why those who participate in a multi-level marketing scheme are no longer interested in you.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    you've already purchased everything, so now they wont get a % for "referring" you
  • basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ah ok so Beachbody Coach = Avon Lady. Oh well, I still love the product.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Yup. They no longer saw dollar signs.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really lucked out. Word to the wise. :drinker:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    But they just want to help and support you.... until your dollars aren't in their pockets. Then you're on your own, sweet-cheeks!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow - bum publicity on the BB coaches. I happen to have the best coach in the industry. She runs her classes for FREE, yes, not one single dime to workout with her (most of the year 6 days a week). She has over 150 active ladies she is working with, no one is forced to buy anything and not dropped if we don't and it has been over 1 yr!! I did spend $20 to buy Hip Hop Abs because it was so much fun. I recently treated myself to the 2nd workout in 14 mths and love it too. She has a virtual support group, and sooooo much more for her ladies and yes even a few guys. In reading the comments I have been very lucky to have met Robin. And did I mention I lost 85 lbs ahead of my goal? Finding a good coach is like buying a car, you have the top of the line and the lemons. Stay away from the lemons.

:flowerforyou:
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It's a bummer that so many of "us" are like that… it put me off too for a long time. I recently became a Beachbody coach and it's been really hard to convince people that I'm NOT just looking for their money. If people want to buy programs through me that's great, and I know a lot of people, on these boards especially, will roll their eyes at this, but I'm just looking to help people out where I can and to provide support. I'm running my first challenge group soon and I'm not asking people to buy the challenge packs, or Shakeology, and if they already have a program they're still more than welcome to join. It's about building relationships, not bank accounts.

That being said, OP, if you're interested, I'm starting a challenge/accountability group on July 7th. If you've already started Insanity you might be a ways in by then, but you're still welcome to join.
  • maryanns21
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to Beachbody (and posting on these forums) but I'm so sorry to hear that you ran into some of the wrong coaches for BB.

If you are still looking to join a group, my sister started one on Facebook and we all support each other in there all the time. That's awesome you already have the DVDs! I don't think anyone in our group has tried Insanity yet, so you would be a good source to those who maybe want to try it.

Regardless, I hope you have success with the program! I'll be looking forward to see how you do with it. If you still need/want a support group, let me know!!
  • hnsiler
    hnsiler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you!:flowerforyou: I am a Beachbody coach but do it because i love health and fitness and want to help others. I'm not gonna lie, getting paid is definitley a perk, but that's not what its all about! Just because you already bought the products doesn't mean they should disappear. Some of the accountability groups require that you purchase a Challenge pack, but if you already have the products, you would still need to start somewhere! As long as you are using them, I would love to have you in my group! Also, once you complete your program, you may decide to try another! I'd love to be your coach and support and motivate you! Feel free to add me! :) Are you liking the Shakeology? Which flavor do you have?:happy:
  • turbochristine
    Options
    I personally don't like the all inclusive part of this thread. With ANY business, there are bad eggs or people who just don't "get it" and do things in the wrong direction.
    The good thing is that you recognize bad behavior, and didn't get too invested.
    Like another poster said, there are some amazing coaches. Many who truly are doing it for the right reasons, to help people 1 way or another- without expecting anything in return.

I know there are a bunch of coaches on here, as I am one too. This has honestly changed my life in many ways.
    I've never been in better shape, have impacted many people's lives through their fitness and their income, and really have a purpose in life. Living with purpose. =)

I'm didn't see anyone offering to help you with your Insanity, if they did, awesome! But if they didn't and you still want to get some support and assistance, let me know. I'm actually a master trainer for Insanity as well.