New to MFP new to vegan diet

Options
Hello I am new to myfitnesspal for a week now, any vegan that can add me to share their daily diary to give me ideas on what food to try out. Ill post mine as well. Feel free to add me :) randllt9

Replies

• RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Have you looked on pintrest? I have found some good vegan/vegetarian ideas on there but I we eat meat most days sooo I don't really qualify.
  • Brynn11mw
    Brynn11mw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For three weeks i have been eating all raw vegan and the weight seems to just be melting off. Ive been eating many fruits, veggies, and nuts for the past three weeks and while I will say its difficult to eat enough calories all the time, its really been working for me
  • Randllt9
    Randllt9 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll definitely look that up as long as their quick easy recipe with no little cooking
  • Brynn11mw
    Options
    there is a lot of weird recipes out there for raw vegans... lol but I just try to mix up the fruits and nuts and eat juicy veggies rather than dry, seriously havent touched a pan this entire time
  • Randllt9
    Options
    Anything green always taste good with veganiase or Daiya soy cheese I think those 2 are main part of my meals. I am trying this new miso dressing this week which is pretty tasty
  • Brynn11mw
    Options
    Is cooking involved in making those?
  • Randllt9
    Options
    Nope like a salad or you can make into a rice wrap
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hiya there are two groups on here to join Happy Herbivores and Team Vegan :)