Hi! Looking for friends...no trolls:)

Options
Hi Everyone!
I have been using MFP for sometime and have yet to post anything. However, I am looking for some supportive individuals who are actively utilizing MFP and have an open and filled diary. I find myself to be rather hilarious so that's pretty much all I can offer you in return:happy:

Oh! In reference to the "no trolls" comment...
Although I don't post much, I do read. There seems to be a recent infection of internet trolls who find pleasure in their demeaning, self-righteous, and unhelpful comments...I do not wish to be your friend:) IF you are not one of those trolls...Add Me! :laugh:

Replies

• lockeddoor
    lockeddoor Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm not a troll, and I keep my friends list intentionally small so I can actually interact with people :)

I keep my diary open and log everything, good and the bad!

I'm primarily a runner, though I do lift heavy as well (just not as much as running), so I do talk about running a lot. I also have 4 kids who are intent on sabotaging my workouts (they steal my water bottle that I keep next to the treadmill. That's just mean, yo)

I like hilarious people, so I'll add you :)
  • bv109
    bv109 Posts: 83
    Options
    aw fk bye
  • sarahsnchz37
    sarahsnchz37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ????????
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    LOL @Lockeddoor, your kids are little heathens! <3 Love it.
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hmm..so I keep on seeing this trolls comment. Im assuming its a general overal negative category type of person??

Anyways im still new here and you can add me if you like. I log everyday.

I try to chat but in all honesty Im a bit quite at first.
  • tolorii
    tolorii Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is about the millionth time I've tried utilising MFP to help me lose weight because I have a tendency to let my eating habits slip quite a bit :/ so I figure, maybe if I actually make friends with people this time I might be more inclined to stick with it :)
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me if you want to :)
    I try to use MFP daily and logg my stuff
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    New here.. need motivation. Add Me.. :):)
  • thrazt
    thrazt Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 male, weighing at 84kg, standing at 173cm, just join this site less than 48 hours.

Really hoping to get to know people of the similar mindset so we can achieve our goals together!

Plan to loss 20+ kg and currently on a extremely strict program, extreme in my own standards tho!

Hope you guys/girls could add me up =)
  • teebarnes22
    teebarnes22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a 43 yo female and looking to add people who are also actively using MFP. I started my weight loss journey in December of last year. I have lost a total of 24# but since I started using MFP I have lost 17#. I will send you a friend request.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

I'm in need of a bit of motivation if anyone can provide that and I also give :) I lost 70+ lbs but since surgery I've put on about 14lbs and now just trying to get my head back in the game.

If anyone wants to throw a request then hit me
  • ArcheryKat1984
    ArcheryKat1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey

Request sent, not a troll.

Been tracking with MFP for about 2 weeks,

Happy, chattty person, who likes to motivate, log in most days.

Currently run twice a week, and doing the 30 Days Abs Challange (19 days in and can see a diiference) and 30 Days Arms Challange, and as you can tell from profile pic, i do Archery.

Feel free to add.

Kat