Need Friends - early 20s, 100+lbs to lose

Options
Hey everyone, I am Natasha and I am 20 years old. I am around 290lbs and 5'4". I am looking for some people to help encourage me on mfp. I have been on and off of here for 2 years and have decided to get serious about losing weight! Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• shelz18
    shelz18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha !

Nice to meet you .. I am also new to this group as well... I am 20 years old and 5'10. and also trying to reach the same goal aswell ... need encouragement and motivation too at times ... so you're not the only one ... by all means you can message me whenever... I need help too .. we can help each other if you want
  • patricia7_28
    Options
    Hi! I'm about your same age, weight and height. I'm 300lbs and 5'3. I'm not looking to lose any serious amout of weight. Maybe just 20-30lbs. But making friends would be awesome! :D
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Allie. I am 22. I've been here for the last 4 months logging consistently and have lost 30 lbs from my heaviest of 210. I'm trying to get down to 135. Feel free to add me!
  • PapaDB
    PapaDB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24, trying to lose 100 lbs.
  • calypsocoin
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shelby. I'm 24, and a graduate student, and right now I'm at 220 lbs so I'm trying to lose 80 lbs and get down to 140. I would love to have more friends and support on here so feel free to add me! :)
  • tolorii
    tolorii Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm Tori, 23, just finished university, trying to lose about 20kg/44lbs and really struggling to make progress. Feel free to add me :)
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I am well into my fitness journey but would still like to lose 20lbs still then gain my muscle. Feel free to add me!
  • toodlepips13
    Options
    Hi there!
    Im new here, late 20s will 50lb to lose. Add me we can keep each other motivated! :)
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jade and I'm 20 at 150lb! Trying to lose 20-30lb to get to back where I was 3 years ago ! Add me ;)
  • gemini6285
    Options
    Add me! =)
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Late 20's wanting to lose 25lb.

I always have an excuse to over eat or drink gallons of Savignon Blanc! Birthdays, other peoples birthdays, bank holidays and generally just because it's Friday!

Feel free to add me and slap my wrist if you don't approve of my diary lol.
  • NikkiG_87
    NikkiG_87 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 25, a recent grad (law school), and looking to loose about 60 more lbs. I'm on here everyday - feel free to add!