Looking for friends, to start off my second part right!

Options
Hello!

My name is Tatajana. I have been with MFP since the end of January. I am looking for some motivating friends ^_^ When I first started I was a part of the community and had friends but towards May it turned into a negative experience and I decided to clear from that. My starting weight was 275.7 I am down to 236.7. My goal is to get down to 130 by December 31st, 2015. My exercise is usually walking. I enjoy it the most. From time to time I will add yoga, Zumba, station biking, and circuit training. I'm pretty much a shy goof ball. I try to be as motivational and encouraging as the internet allows. I'm ready to form a new fun support group through friendship! Look through my profile and feel free to add me!

Replies

• lcorrea
    lcorrea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing GREAT! Way to go. I'm trying to figure out how to add people.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I see you figured it out! Sorry, I forget sometimes that MFP doesn't send me a notification! I was reading a feel good story! And Thank you!
  • Garyonamission
    Options
    So, exactly how do I add people? I luckly stumbled onto your post.
  • lorrainebradbury1
    Options
    I need some new friends also, they have changed the way you add friends on to your profile.
  • lorrainebradbury1
    Options
    Heh if you click on to people's names under their picture you get a choice of requesting their friendship or not. Im going to add you all, up to you if you accept.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. always looking for new friends.
  • tolorii
    tolorii Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    In need of some friendly support too - I'm hopeless at keeping myself accountable :P