Vitamins

Options
Recommendations for a good over the counter multi-vitamin? What about B vitamin? Anyone know the recommended amounts? I would love to take a multi from a health company like Metagenics or Melaleuca, just can't afford it!!!

Replies

• AmyHarrison1983
    AmyHarrison1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use One-A-Day women's multivitamin. These are the best that I know of. If you want to burn more fat, get the "Mind and Body" One-A-Day women's vitamins. They have caffiene in them.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ooh that's helpful. I might pick up those one a days next time i go to the store. :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I take the women's multi-vitamin from Vitamin World. They have herbal supplements for women in them in addition to the vitamins and minerals. I like them a lot. 1 dose is two pills, I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night.
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like Viactiv multi and I take the Viactiv Calcium.

Additional supplements: B Complex, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, 2000 mg of Vit D3
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    In weight loss of 40# and over doctors look at vitamin b12 and D deficiencies. I take a multi-vitamin, mineral, and now vitamin D. Here is a site with great pricing: http://www.swansonvitamins.com . Not affiliated in any way them, just a satisfied customer.