People with <15 pounds to lose?

Options
Is there a group (maybe a small, active one) of people with a little weight to lose? It's so hard to navigate the groups to find what I'm looking for! I feel like I see posts all the time for losing 5 lbs this month or 100+ to lose, but thats not where my goals are!

:drinker:

Replies

• blackhawkdown03
    blackhawkdown03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! Even i wanna lose 10 Lbs. Thanks for the post. May be i will find some motivation too.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    That's about what I want to lose, or convert to muscle, not sure about any "support groups". I'm not sure why its much different from people wanting to lose more other than they may need more support?
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    I have about 8 lbs to lose to reach my first goal and about 18 lbs to get to my ultimate goal weight! Feel free to add me.
  • lorileahb
    lorileahb Posts: 14
    Options
    This is me, too! So glad to see this post. I struggle a bit because my calorie allotment for the days is only 1200 calories - and I'm only supposed to see less than a pound a week loss. My ticker is wrong (somehow got off track) - I've lost 2 pounds, but that took awhile. Motivation is slow when you have to wait a while for small results. Looking forward to 5/6 weeks when hopefully that loss is over 5 pounds.

How are things going for others?
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    I've lost 2lbs so far and got fifteen left to lose. My weight didnt change this past weigh in but I am due on (women stuff lol). I have noticed that I am losing inches but dont have a measuring tape. I can tell by taking photos and looking better in clothing.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Have been fighting to lose the last 5 lbs. for about 2 months. I'm petite and set at 1200, too. The last few weeks I've had more cheat days than I should because I've become discouraged.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have 14 lb to lose ... everyone feel free to add me. Maybe we cold start our own wee group?
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 pounds to lose, I'm in!
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :smile: has someone created a group yet? I need to lose 15lbs
  • TinyBriony51
    Options
    I've got 8 pounds to lose - progress is slow but i have recently upped my calorie intake to 1500 and stopped eating back excercise calories instead and seems to have given a little boost so will see how that goes. I am hoping to shed it by September.
  • itsthenewhealthyme
    Options
    Hello! I would like to lose 10-15 lbs. Only 5'0 so it's a bit slow going. I have my calories set at 1200 too, I'm only supposed to lose 1/2 lb/week. Maybe a little more, maybe a little less. Seeing no changes at first is a bit discouraging, but I'll just have to wait it out I guess!
  • powerpigeon
    Options
    11lbs to go! I think the last ones are the hardest. Always up for friends with similar goals, if anybody wanted to add me :)
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. 10 lbs to lose, if I am really being honest, would be awesome for bikini season, but I'm not sure my body wants to get that small :) Add me anyone on this thread!
  • newshell_mom
    newshell_mom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have about 6-7lbs to lose. I am really trying to get toned, more than I care about the number on the scale....which seems very challenging to me.
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    6 pounds to go! You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • lorileahb
    lorileahb Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd be glad to create a group and add everyone, but am a newbie. Are there instructions anywhere?
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm in this constellation too.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started back on here 5 weeks ago with 7lb to lose, and (despite what my ticket says - its wrong!) have since lost 4lb so only another 3lb to go.

Anyone is free to add me! :)
  • puddingsteel
    puddingsteel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Don't really need to lose but tone up and get strong. Been at it about 6 weeks now and it is slow going, but I am starting to see results. Yay!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Please can I join??