just joined!

Options
hey hey! looking to find some online friends for added motivation! decided it was time to lose the 89lbs that i need to lose for my daughter that is a year old now. figured i wasnt doing it for myself, so i need to do it for her!!

does this site really work? i just stay under the calories it says, do my workouts, and i should be like all the success stories on here right? that easy? :)

Replies

• alarcher
    alarcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started using this app and found that I have lost weight already. It really works. Good luck with your goals....If you need a friend add me anytime.
  • mabowden
    Options
    Hi, Welcome! My son is 18 and I havent lost the weight I gained with him, lol! We are basically doing low carb and cutting out as much sugar as possible. Pick up a Readers Digest this month, it has a good article on diet myths. I need to lose about 89#, so lets stay in touch. I need to be accountable or I wont do it. I have hiding from my high school friends for 20 years, and I put it on FB yesterday that I needed to lose this weight, so the cats out of the bag! I figured telling everyone might motivate me more to do it. So let me know how you do every day, what you eat, and we can motivate each other!! Marci
  • ddamitz
    Options
    thanks everyone...will do! my problem is from 7pm till midnight. I used to just grab a bag of doritos or something like that when i got hungry. then, i found out how many calories i was eating when i did junk like that. right now i am keeping track of everything with my wife and working out.

i work for a church so i have a gym open all the time to me and i do basketball with the guys 1-2 times a week, then i do p90x with my wife when i am not doing that (sometimes when i am in pain i take a day off haha). i am so sick of having this weight. i have never been skinny and it is about time to do this.

i hope i can be a motivation as well in all of this. i feel like something has changed in me since my daughter was born and i have never been this serious about losing weight. i need all the motivation i can get, so if anyone needs anything let me know!